Members receive a host of valuable benefits – including the EA Journal and weekly E@lert, which provides taxation and representation issues in up to date and well-written articles right to your desk top. Membership also offers free Client Newsletters and substantial discounts for:
If you are interested in attending some great seminars at a discounted price and receiving discounts to the services you need all the while becoming part of a community of Enrolled Agents? Click here for more information on joining MOSEA and NAEA. Questions regarding membership in NAEA can be directed to the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the NAEA national office at 202-822-NAEA (6232). You can also join us at one of our seminars.
Join NAEA and MOSEA
NAEA has a membership category for every professional involved in taxation. These categories include:
- NAEA Membership – enrolled agents (EAs) who are licensed by IRS
- Emeritus Members – former enrolled agents (EAs) who are retired or on inactive status with IRS (contact the NAEA Membership Department for more information)
- Associate - non enrolled agents who are engaged in some aspect of tax
- H&R Block – Employees of H&R Block
Click on the membership type above to download a printable application, or...
In order to join online, you must first create an online profile on our Website.
- Click JOIN ONLINE
- If you have not yet created an online profile, click the link below the login box that says "Sign Up as a New Contact" and follow the instructions to create a new account.
- Once that is complete, log into the site using your new credentials and you will have access to the ecommerce section of our site to purchase a new membership.
Ready to Join? Start Now...
Direct your NAEA Membership questions to the Membership Department or call NAEA’s National Office at 202-822-NAEA (6232) or toll free 1-855-880.6232. We are happy to help!